Releasing August 2020 Pre Stock Price
Keeping the tradition of our 6L6 Blues 30 Amp
The New Blues 15/30 Amp.
Our first two amps, Blues 15 and 30 watt amps were so well loved we decided to combine them into one amp, our new 15 and 30 watt 12At7 Tube Pre amp / 6L6 Tube driven amp. We wanted a foot switchable 2 channel amp rhythm and lead channels.
Channel one pure tube clean to dirt all natural tube crunch. Channel 2 the same clean to dirt tube crunch, but with switchable built in overdrive boost pedal that takes the amp sonic.
This is how it works
- Choose switched option of 15 or 30 watt’s
- Set the volume, treble, mid, bass, presence, analog reverb to taste for the room.
- Chanel one is pure tube from clean to dirt controlled by separate channel 1 gain control.
- Chanel two has the same pure tube path as channel 1 but it also has a switchable (before preamp)drive boost analog (pedal) circuit. With channel 2 boost drive switched on the amp can go screeching rock lead to full hard metal sonic.
- The included foot switch changes the channels from channel 1 to 2
The amp features
15 and 30 watt switchable
12At7 pre amp tubes
6L6 power tubes
Analog reverb tank
Trebbile, Middle, Bass and Presence controls
8 ohm extension speaker output jack
Send Return effect loop
2 Gain Controls
Tubes fit horizontally top of cabinet for maximum air flow
12 inch Celestion Speaker
LED panel lights for clear operating use
Cabinet hardwood ply with black tolex and black speaker grill cloth. Front panel with logo solid stained Burch. Rear metal vent for tubes cooling.
We get peeved at amp’s when the gain control is a waste of space. We believe when you actually find a gain control and turn it something should change in the amps sound. Our gain control is set to drive the tubes. You can set the gain low and volume as you like for overhead clean tube purity, or dial the in gain from crunch to nasty lusty (well you get it).