We are Bootlegger Guitar buy direct “Reverb 5 Star Builder”
We are a small builder in Los Angeles. We sell direct and offer excellent values for our Bootlegger family. Our gear is played on stage in studios and homes worldwide. Instead of us telling you how great our gear is please read our customer reviews and videos.
Introducing the redesigned Hounder the Hounder Gen2. Reminiscent of the reverse style (offset) guitars introduced in the 60. Our design has a smaller body for comfort and playability, but nonetheless shares the aggressive look of those classic guitars. With our vintage 3x3 head the guitar is uniquely Bootlegger, its own one of a kind style.
This Hounder features 3 pickups 2 single coil and one humbucker with a 5 way Strat style switch, you can blend the pickups and find for your perfect tone. Pickups are finished with black covers, hardware is chrome as well as volume and tone metal chrome speed knobs. White binding and pick guard give the guitar the vintage custom look.
See through vintage tobacco sunburst shows off the natural wood grain. The burst goes from black to cherry red. The neck and head feature our whiskey diamonds, whiskey art and are new Bootlegger logo. The neck and head also have classic white binding.
Our Bootlegger neck is best likened to a PRS JM shape, Fender modern C shape or a Gibson Slim Taper D shape for feel and playability. It is by far the most easy and recognizable shape for guitar players across the board. It delivers that vintage feel with a modern twist to keep it relevant and functional for guitar players playing any genre of music. You make no sacrifices with a Bootlegger Guitar.
Hounder 2 Specs
- Wood Saperi Hardwood
- Finish Tobacco Sunburst Clear Wood Grain Gloss / Polyurethane
- Binding Top and Back White ABS
- Pickup cover Black
- Pick guard White ABS
- Bolt on Hardwood Maple 3 screws
- Neck Profile C
- Neck plate metal chrome
- Binding single white ABS
- Finish satin natural matte Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Jatoba B. Rosewood
- Fingerboard Neck Radius 350R
- Number of Frets 24
- Scale 24.75 (Gibson)
- Width 1st 43mm 12th 53mm Bootlegger standard
- Thick 1st 20mm 12th 22mm Bootlegger standard
- Fret width 2.7mm Silver Nickel
- Inlays Whiskey Diamond white / black pearl
- Side position markers 1.5mm
- Nut Material black Graphite / Width Thick 3.4mm / Length 42mm
- Truss Rod Adjustment Location Head
- Inlays, White Pearl Bootlegger Whiskey Diamond
- Finish Black matte front Polyurethane
- Finish back natural matte Polyurethane
- Binding ABS
- Logo custom Whiskey Bootlegger Art (borrowed from our favorite whiskey labels)
- Truss Rod Cover Plastic 98 (Proof)
- Finish Metal Chrome
- 3 way pickup switch
- Tune O Matic Bridge
- Tuners Korean BMK
- Bridge fixed
- Dual truss rod
- 5 way blade switch
- Volume & Tone metal chrome knobs
- Switch Tip black
- Jack Plate Oval
- Neck Single Coil Pickup BMK
- Middle Single Coil Pickup BMK
- Bridge Humbucker Pickup BMK
Strings & Set Up
- Strings 10m D’Addario
- String Setup 2mm
- Guitar weight 8 lbs
- Guitar Measurements 39 x 13.5 x 1 3/4
- Case With Guitar Weight 19 lbs
- Case Dimensions 16 x 41
- Case Bootlegger OHSC custom fit.
- Included Accessories Case Key & Related Truss Rod & Tuning Tools.
All hardware and pickups high quality BHK Industries Soul Korea, tuners are licensed Grovers. Guitars built by our partner Muse Inc, Soul Korea We are a Los Angeles California company guitar builder and designer.
Chuck Wilson 310 613 2808