Rye 2 Outlaw 2020
We are Bootlegger Guitar buy direct “Reverb 5 Star Builder”
We are a small builder in Los Angeles. We sell direct and offer excellent values for our Bootlegger family. Our gear is played on stage in studios and homes worldwide. Instead of us telling you how great our gear is please read our customer reviews and videos.
In the early 60's Harmony guitars made the Stratotone H45. A smaller body (for the era) solid body guitar that was the go to for the coolest of the cool. Later Harmony was bought by Silverstone and the style continued to define the era. We designed our Rye from this ageless style and made it our own, the outlaw, The Rye
The body of the guitar is slightly larger and bolder than the H45. The black on black is inspired by the Harley Davidson Night Train deep black on black. With our 3x3 head and single white binding it gives the guitar the vintage Bootlegger look. With black hardware and pickup covers it looks like an outlaw but plays like a modern shredder.
Unlike vintage guitars of the past all Bootlegger Guitars are built using state-of-the-art \ precision machinery that insures its modern play-abilities.
Our Bootlegger neck is best likened to a PRS JM shape, Fender modern C shape or a Gibson Slim Taper D shape for feel and playability. It is by far the most easy and recognizable shape for guitar players across the board. It delivers that vintage feel with a modern twist to keep it relevant and functional for guitar players playing any genre of music. You make no sacrifices with a Bootlegger Guitar.
This guitar rocks, plays all styles.
Rye 2 Specs
- Wood Ashwood
- Finish Deep Black Gloss / Polyurethane
- Binding ABS White
- Hardwood Maple
- Set Neck
- Neck Profile C
- Dual Truss Rod
- Binding single white ABS
- Finish Black Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Brazilian Rosewood.
- Fingerboard Radius 350r
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale 24.75
- Width 1st 43mm 12th 53mm Bootlegger standard
- Thick 1st 20mm 12th 22mm Bootlegger standard
- Fret width 2.7mm Silver Nickel
- Side position markers 1.5mm
- Nut Material black Graphite / Width Thick 3.4mm / Length 42mm
- Truss Rod Adjustment Location Head
- Inlay White Pearl Bootlegger Whiskey Diamond
- Finish black matte front Polyurethane
- Finish back natural matte Polyurethane
- Logo custom Whiskey Bootlegger Art (borrowed from our favorite whiskey labels)
- Truss Rod Cover Plastic 98 (Proof)
- Finish Black
- 3 way pickup switch
- Tuners Korean BMK
- Bridge LP Fixed.
- Volume & Tone metal black metal knobs
- Switch Tip black
- Jack Plate Oval
- Pickups Alinco Hot Humbucker Boo Heung Precision Machinery S. Korea.
Strings & Set Up
- Strings 10m D’Addario
- String Setup 2mm
- Guitar weight 8 lbs
- Guitar Measurements 40 x 13 x 1 3/4
- Case With Guitar Weight 16 lbs
- Case Dimensions 42 x 15
- Case Bootlegger OHSC custom fit.
- Included Accessories Case Key & Related Truss Rod & Tuning Tools.
All hardware and pickups high quality BHK Industries Soul Korea, tuners are licensed Grovers. Guitars built by our partner Muse Inc, Soul Korea. We are a Los Angeles California company, we design and build professional quality guitars and tube amps. We have sold and shipped guitars and amps all over the world.
Chuck Wilson 310 613 2808